Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction!
PAYMENT - We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or PayPal. When you check out you will be temporarily redirected to PayPal's website to enter your credit/debit card or PayPal account info. See IMPORTANT NOTE below.
GOOGLE CHECKOUT - We give you the option of paying with Google Checkout. We feel this is a benefit to our customers for the following reasons:
- With Google Checkout, you can quickly and easily buy from Cucamonga Trains and many other stores across the web.
- If you've used Google Checkout before, all you need to do is provide your Checkout username and password to buy from us.
- If you're using Google Checkout for the first time, you only have to fill out a single page of information once to make your first purchase. After that, you just need to enter your Google Checkout login to make a purchase. There's no need to re-enter your purchase information or create multiple usernames and passwords each time you buy.
- When you buy with Google Checkout, you can track all your orders in one place and shop with confidence knowing that Google protects you from unauthorized purchases.
For more information please see the Google Checkout Tour which includes a short video presentation on the many benefits of Google Checkout.
- The following credit/debit cards are accepted by Google Checkout: Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
IMPORTANT NOTE - Whether you use our standard checkout or Google checkout we will place a hold on your credit/debit card for the amount of transaction, but we don't actually charge your credit/debit card until we confirm that the items you have ordered are available and can be shipped from our warehouse. If any items included in your order are not immediately available we will contact you to make arrangements that are acceptable to you. See the ITEM AVAILABILITY section below.
- No checks or COD
- Phone or mail orders are not accepted. However, customers who have already placed an order on our website can contact us by phone re: any concerns they have about the order.
- All credit/debit card transactions occur on PayPal's or Google Checkout's servers - we do not store or process credit/debit card data on our servers
- All sensitive information is transmitted using 256-bit SSL encryption
- We ship to most places in the United States via UPS ground (in some cases we will ship via US Postal Service)
- We will inform you of the tracking # via email when we ship the order
- Orders are usually shipped out within 3 business days - we will notify you immediately of any delay beyond this period
- For your protection orders of $250 or more will require a signature at receiving end
- Orders shipped only to United States addresses - no international orders
SHIPPING CHARGES We charge a flat rate of only $6.99 per order (regardless of order size) to anywhere in the United States. However, due to higher shipping costs to Alaska, Hawaii or US Territories we require a minimum order of $150.00 on orders shipped to these locations.
SALES TAX California residents pay 9.75% sales tax which is calculated & added to the order during checkout.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES Returned merchandise must be unused & in the original packaging. If you plan to return merchandise you must email us within 7 days of receipt to receive an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number:
subject line: RMA request
A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returned items. You are responsible for shipping & insurance costs related to the return.
ITEM AVAILABILITY Due to the nature of the model train industry, item availability and prices are subject to change without notice. All products are subject to prior sale and/or quantities on hand. Some items are no longer produced & may become unavailable at any time. We will contact you immediately if any items in your order are not available for immediate shipping to discuss a remedy of your choice including: backorder, alternate item of your choice or full refund including shipping charges.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS We are not responsible for typographical errors including price. Cucamonga Trains reserves the right to cancel any order if the price was incorrectly listed. Most product descriptions are supplied by the manufacturer & should be accurate. However, if you notice an error or discrepancy please contact us by email so we can correct it. If you are unhappy with a purchase you made due to a material error on our website (description or picture) we will work with you to ensure your satisfaction.